Britannia Fostering Agency
Britannia Foster Agency?
At Britannia, everything we do centres around providing the best possible experience for the children in our care. We never forget that each child is an individual, with their own specific needs. This is why we at Britannia Fostering Agency is committed to striving for new and improved ways to provide exemplary care for our children and young people.
Our foster carers also enjoy a unique personal touch, and we make sure we really get to know them. So, when we match you with a child, we take everything into account, including your own needs and aspirations. You will enjoy a level of support that is hard to match, with the reassurance of 24/7 advice whenever you need it. Each foster carer is treated as a valued team member, working with us to create a positive experience and warm family environment for the child. So, whether you’re a newcomer or a highly experienced foster carer, Britannia Fostering can help you achieve everything you expect.
Who We Are
We are a small, highly motivated, experienced, and supportive team of social workers. The team has a wide range of knowledge and experience from many years of working with children’s services. This experience enables us to focus on ensuring that foster carers receive the support, training, and guidance they need to provide outstanding care for the children placed with them.
How we support you
At Britannia Fostering Agency, we appreciate what a tough job foster caring is, but with the right support and dedicated team around you, together we can make an extraordinary difference to the lives of children. That’s why we offer the following support to our carers:
- 24/7 Telephone Support – there is always a duty team to contact, day or night.
- Your own experienced Supervising Social Worker who will be your first point of contact once approved and will conduct regular supervisions. The child has their own social worker
- A generous fee and a substantial allowance
- We have a dedicated Placements Team to match our children with the right fostering families
- A comprehensive training package & professional developmental opportunities
- A calendar of engagement activities for you to enjoy
As well as this, should the child or young person have additional health, educational or social needs, the foster carer can get support from other council staff specialising in areas like education and health.
We do all we can to help you care.
If you’d like to find out more about fostering, contact us today. There are children waiting for you.